Fork me on GitHub

Sunday, December 28, 2014

In the spirit of giving.


Its the that time of the year when giving is encouraged . In that spirit I have made  my first official contribution to open source - ANDRE(Android Resizer). I have been developing for android, and  resizing individual images has been a mission. So with java I have made a program that resizes as many images as you want for android drawables specifications. I came along Fred but for some reason didn't serve the purpose. 
If you are developing for android and are facing the same problem feel free to try it.
Check it out from here. Right click on ANDRE.jar and save link as.

In other news, I have written something about Artificial intelligence on a collaborative blog here. Please do check it out and leave your comments. Once again Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment